In order to view a list with the User's Roles, you can navigate to the Role Assignments page.
1. Click on the Administration icon .
2. Select Role Assignments from the User Security section.
3. You can select the Date Range from the calendar on the top left of your screen and click Apply.
4. You can select to filter the list by the Search Bar or by selecting a User or a Role, by clicking on the Advanced Filters drop-down menu .
Note: In order to view User's Roles for multiple OUs, the correct OU scope has to
be selected from the top right corner of your screen
5. Next to the User, you can see a drop-down menu with the User's Role under the desired scope (Domain or Organizational Unit).
6. In order to change/add/remove a role, you can press the drop-down menu .
7. Press the flashing plus sign and select a role in order to add it or click on the button in order to remove a Role.
8. Press the OK button.
9. Press the Save button in the top left corner.