This article will walk through the steps on how to accept an offered assignment.
1. Tap on the menu icon at the top left side of your screen.
3. Select Swapping Management .
4. Tap on the Swap Board tab.
5. Click on an offered assignment.
6. Tap on Initiate Trade.
7. In the Candidate Swapping Items field tap on the plus sign for the assignments you want to trade and tap on Next button.
Note: One or multiple Assignments can be added.
Tap on the minus icon to remove items form your Swapping Cart.
5. Select the Employee you want to trade with.
6. Choose from Candidate Swapping Items by tapping on the plus sign in order to add them in Their Items field.
7. Once Swapping Items are added, tap on Next button.
8. View the Swap Summary and Submit if you agree with the selected items.
Note: The original offering employee can then see the trade offers from other
employees and accept one of them. When they accept one of them, it auto rejects
the other trade offers from the other employee and then the one trade that they
offered goes to swap approval for their supervisor to approve or reject.