Demand Sets are the staffing requirements to produce a particular product.
1. Click on the Scheduling icon from the navigation menu, then select the Demand Set Management option in the Demands section.
Tip: Indeavor Search bar can also be used to navigate across the
app by simply typing e.g. "Demand Set..."
2. Press the +New button to create a new Demand Set.
3. Click on the General tab and enter details as required depending on your Organization's configuration.
4. Click on the Post tab and then press the +New button.
5. In the Edit Demand Set Post enter details by clicking on each tab.
Enter a Short Name, Min/Opt/Max Count, Validity dates and select/edit Recurrence
(if needed) by clicking on the pencil icon .
- Template Assignment
Select Job (or Job/Location) and Shift.
- Organizational Units
Select the Organizational Unit by pressing the +New button.
6. Press Save and the name of the newly created Demand Set will be automatically generated based on the name of Job (or Job/Location).
7. Follow steps 1-6 in order to create more Demand Sets or Press the Save /Save and Exit button.