Employees can view their schedule, which includes their assignments, days off (RDOs) and leaves, via the Employee Calendar.
This article will walk through the steps to interpret an Employee Calendar via the Mobile Application.
1. Log into the Indeavor Engage mobile application by entering your company's name and pressing Next
Note: Select User Login or Company Login depending on your Organization's
2. The homepage will be the employee's schedule. Once the page is loaded, the current date will have an orange border.
Note: A blue circle represents assignments, and the days in dark grey represent
regular days off.
3. Clicking on any particular date will expand a window below the date with information about that assignment.
- If only a Shift has been assigned, without a Job, you will see the start and end time of the Shift and the word "Assignment."
- If a Shift and Job has been assigned, you will see the start and end time of the Shift in addition to the Job name.
- If you have been given an assignment in a non-primary OU, you will see the start and end time of the Shift and the name of the OU where you have been assigned.
4. Clicking on the assignment window will open a pop up with additional information on the assignment. The pop up will provide information on the OU, start and end time of the shift, and the job which has been assigned.