Editing a Timesheet with the Approval Tool
Note: This is a paid service - if you are interested in establishing the Approval Tool feature, please contact us for help: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) From the Approval Tool with a Profile and Date selected, find the employee whose timesheet you want to edit. Then click on the circle with that employee's initials next to their name.
2) To edit an existing assignment, click the pencil next to the assignment.
3) Enter the correct information in the Update Assignment popup. Options include Post, Shift, Start Time, End Time, Job, if the assignment was Overtime, and Assignment Attributes.
Once all of the information is correct, click Update
4) To create a new assignment, click Create Assignment
5) Enter the information about the Assignment. When you are done, click Create.
6) If the day needs to be marked as an RDO, click Create RDO
Then on the Create RDO pop up click OK
7) If the day or part of the day needs to be marked as a leave, click Create Leave
Then input the information about the leave and click Create
8) To delete an assignment or leave, click the trash can next to the assignment
Then confirm that you wish to delete by pressing Delete on the pop up