Adjust a Timesheet Using the Approval Tool
1) From the Workloud home page, click on the Approval Tool icon
2) Select desired Organizational Unit (OU). To select an OU click the icon in the top right corner:
Then pick the correct OU from the drop down list
3) Select the date for which you would like to adjust
Timesheets in the ADJUST status on a given day will appear with the day highlighted in blue within the calendar.
Then select the ADJUST status
Then select the profile
4) On the bottom half of the page you will see the Events tab with employee timesheets that need to be adjusted.
5) To adjust the timesheets click on the circle with the employee's initials
Then click on the pencil icon to adjust the employee's leave or assignment
6) As an adjuster you are also able to Create an Assignment, Create an RDO, or Create a Leave by clicking on the tabs at the top of the page.
7) After adjustments are made, set the status back to Processed.