Viewing Problem Jobs Using Day Problems
This article will walk the user through the common steps in order to view all problem jobs for a specific date in the employee schedule.
1) Click on the Scheduling icon from the navigation menu, then select the Roster option in the Schedule section.
2) Select the desired date that the user wants to view all problem jobs.
3) A menu will appear on the right-hand side of the screen, select Day Problems.
4) All problem jobs for the selected date will appear below the Day Problems header.
5) From there the user will be provided with options on how to resolve the problem job: solve, set as covered, add in generation subset or published as a volunteer opportunity.