Manually Assign an Employee to an Overtime Assignment
This article will walk the user through the common steps in order to assign an overtime shift/job to an employee.
1) Click on the Scheduling icon from the navigation menu, then select the Roster option in the Schedule section.
2) Find the employee receiving the overtime assignment.
3) Select the day on the schedule where the overtime will be added.
4) Choose Create an Assignment from the menu that appears on the right-hand side of the screen.
5) Define the shift or hours and job associated with the assignment.
6) Click on the Overtime checkbox.
7) Scroll down and select Save in the same menu to save changes.