Manually Create Non-Demanded Assignments
This article will walk through the steps necessary to create a job assignment that needs to be added manually before the schedule generation.
1) Click on the Scheduling icon from the navigation menu, then select the Roster option in the Schedule section.
2) Select the box in the same row of the employee directly under the correct date.
3) From the sidebar on the right, select the Create Assignment tab.
4) Unselect the Filter by Demand box.
5) From the Shift drop-down, select the desired shift.
Note: the user can use the double arrow to set a more specific Start and End Time.
6) From the Create Assignment drop-down, select the desired Job.
7) Press the Save button.