Use this guide to decide which report to use, or to learn about which reports are available in Workloud. Click on an individual report name for more detail on that report and instructions on how to configure it.
Reports for printing the schedule:
- Schedule Report: The schedule for each employee. View customized information about employees' schedules. The schedule can be display in a multiple day format with very detailed information about each assignment.
- Job Report: The schedule for each job. Use this report to view assignment information about any job and who is scheduled to it over a specified time period. The Job Report also highlights vacancies.
- Employee Assignment Report: A list of each scheduled assignment. Contains the same information as the schedule report, but each assignment is on its own line instead of assignments being aggregated by employee
Employee Status Reports
- Qualifications Report: Information on employee's qualifications. The Qualifications Report can show custom qualification information about any employee over a specified time period.
- Compliance Status Report: Information about employee's status in constraints tracked by Workloud. Use this report to troubleshoot why an employee wasn't put in a job as expected by schedule generation, or to why constraints are firing for employees.
- Leave Quota Report:View detailed information about quota levels based on employee schedules.
Base Schedule Printing/Information
- Base Schedule Design Report: A printable version of a base schedule. The report shows detailed design information for any base schedule over a specified time period. The configuration items include work pattern, preferences, name, start date, etc.
- Base Schedule Assignment Report: Information about which employees are assigned to different Base Schedules. Can also be configured to show the Job Bidding status of Base Schedules.
- Trace Access: What users have been doing in Workloud. Use it to view when users logged in, or performed administrative tasks such as generating schedules or assigning users to jobs.
- Queued Tasks: View queued tasks, their progress, time initiated, user, etc. Schedule generation and Report Generation fall into that category alongside some other tasks in the application.