- An Employee Pay Group change no longer causes an error stating that the employee is connected to more than one Pay Groups at the same time.
- Minor issue with Scheduling Method Builder is addressed.
- In specific configurations, the employees are not able to attest their timecards according to proper pay periods.
- Approval builder log is now displaying accurate log information on requests that have been rejected due to approval limits established.
- Administrator is now able to properly request a vacation planning block on behalf of an employee in specific configurations.
- Retrieving a generation log from the Roster page is no longer results in an error.
- Ability to use Employee Conditions filter in Time and Attendance Rule Management.
- A few issues resolved in an application of Deduction/Bonus Rules on a timesheet.
- The mobile and web ESS user is no longer prevented from modifying a 24 hour time entry.
- Ability to attach assignment attributes on swaps as a part of swapping workflow.
- Ability to approve/reject leave requests via e-mail.
- Ability to create 24 hour time entries across all Time & Attendance screens: Group Timesheet, Group Timecard and Employee Timecard (both web and mobile).
- Enhanced Swapping functionality with the ability to enforce same day swaps and ability to substitute RDO swaps with a leave.