Workloud Time Clock - Troubleshooting
The below sections will help you troubleshoot your Workloud Time Clocks if the need arises.
Whether the troubleshooting guidelines help or not, please submit a ticket if an issue with Workloud Time Clock occurs. For any Workloud Time Clock configuration and setup questions, learn more here.
Workloud Time Clocks are designed to require an Administrator to restart or power down the device. To perform this action:
1) Log onto your Workloud Time Clock as an Administrator.
2) Tap on the gear in the top right hand corner of the Workloud Time Clock.
3) Once in the Administration menu, use the Power button on the side of the device to power down or restart.
Only perform hard reset when instructed by Workloud Solutions Analyst. To perform this action:
1) The Hard Reset button is located right below the Power button on the left of the clock.
2) Use a thin end of an object (such as paperclip or reset pin) to push in the opening.
3) Hold for 12 seconds (in the meantime, the time clock device's screen will turn black).
4) Release after 12 seconds and wait until the time clock restarts again. This might take a minute.
Verify/Change Device Settings
Device Settings option under administrative access in Workloud Time Clock allows to get to the actual device settings, such as Wi-Fi settings, date and time settings, time zone settings, etc. To get to Device Settings:
1) On Employee Punch screen, tap on the gear in the top right hand corner of the Workloud Time Clock.
2) Login as administrator, using the settings password.
3) Once in the Administration menu, tap on ellipsis in the top right hand corner of the Workloud Time Clock.
4) Tap on Device Settings option.
5) Once in the options, navigate to the desired area to verify/change any needed settings.