Create a Sign Off Rule
Sign Off Rules are used to configure approval rules for timesheet sign-off.
1) Click on the Time and Attendance icon from the navigation menu, then select the Time and Attendance Rule Management option in the Time and Attendance Management section.
2) Press the Edit Rule tab.
3) Press the Add New button next to Sign Off Rules.
4) Enter a Title for the Sign Off Rule.
5) From the Organizational Units drop-down, select the Organizational Unit the Rule will be used for.
6) Select an option from the Exception status drop-down.
7) Select an option from the Approved time entries drop-down.
8) Optional: check the Required pay code hours and/or the Require all time entries to have a start/end values boxes.
Note: In the example above, all exceptions must be approved before the weekly sign off an be done. Once employees are signed off, the schedule is locked on both the Timesheet and Roster.
9) Press the Save button.