Base Schedule Assignment Report
Users can view detailed design information for any base schedule over a specified time period in the Base Schedule Design Report. The configuration items include work pattern, preferences, name, start date, etc.
1) Click on the Analytics icon from the navigation menu, then select Base Schedule Assignments Report option in the Reports section.
2) Select the Period that the user desires to view base schedule configuration for.
3) From the Report Type drop-down, select either Base Schedule and Employee.
4) Select the desired Employee filters from the Filter Employees drop-down. You can either choose to meet all or any of the following conditions.
Note: If you select Base Schedule from the Report Type drop-down, you'll select from the Filter Base Schedules drop-down.
5) Select any Display Fields(generally base schedule related, such as name, short name, work pattern, etc.) to show on the report. Arrows can be used to move the order of display fields around in addition to sorting it in ascending or descending order.
6) Select any Events to include in the report from the Events drop-down.
7) Press the Apply button to load the report preview.
9) To view the full report, press the Print Preview button or the arrow next to it (to view the report in different formats). To save the report configuration settings, press the Save button.