Request a Leave for Vacation Planning
Request a Leave
To submit a leave request during an Open Enrollment/Active Pick step, follow the steps below.
1) Go to the Vacation Planning from the menu on the left.
2) Click on the applicable Available Period for the ongoing vacation planning open enrollment or active pick.
3) Using the arrows to the right or the left of the month/year label, navigate to the appropriate calendar month where the leave requests for the upcoming vacation planning year will begin.
4) To request leave, first, click on Overview menu on the right of the Vacation Planning screen.
5) Then click on Empty Preference field to request a leave. Select Request option.
Note: If multiple leave types are allowed in this Open Enrollment/Active Pick step, select the appropriate leave from the pop-up.
6) Select the desired day or week that will be requested first.
Note: To select a full week, just click on any day that applies to that week. Once submitted the entire week will highlight.
7) Once the date is selected, Request option will pop up above the date. Click on that option.
Remove a Leave
To remove a pending leave request during an Open Enrollment/Active Pick steps, follow the steps below.
1) Using the arrows to the right or the left of the month/year label, navigate to the appropriate calendar month for which any pending leave requests will be removed.
2) Any pending requested leave will have a blue dot below each date to which it applies. Click on a specific day or week that will be removed. Click on Details option that pops up.
3) Select the desired pending leave request (if multiple) and click on Remove option that pops up.
4) The desired leave request will be removed. Repeat steps 1 through 3 above as necessary.