Job Locations can be grouped together to be leveraged as such in Qualifications, Base Schedules, Demands, and sorting functionality throughout the application.
1. Click on the Administration tab .
2. Select Job Location from Master Data section.
3. Click the Job Location Groups tab.
4. Click + New to add a new Job Location Group.
5. Fill in all required fields.
6. Make sure to choose either a Normal, Compatibility or Classification Group Type.
- Normal: A Job Location can be a member of as many normal groups at the same
time as desired.
- Compatibility: Job Locations of a compatibility group can be leveraged in
- Classification: A Job Location can only be a member of 1 classification group
at any given time.
7. Choose which organization unit this Job Location group will be made available to.
8. From this screen, you are able to choose which Job Locations are a part of this group by toggling the Group Of field.
9. Click Save at the bottom of the screen.