Roster: Change Scale and Date Range
Modify the scale of the roster to zoom into 1 or 2 days at a time, or zoom out to view and entire month. Change the date range to scroll through your desired days.
A. Roster Scale
1) On the Roster, click the drop down menu labeled Scale.
2) Choose an option, and the roster will zoom in or out according to your choice.
B. Date Range
1) In the lower right hand corner, 4 buttons allow you to toggle the dates shown on the roster view: Back, Today, Forward, and 'Calendar'.
2) Click back once, and it will push the roster to the earliest date within your range. Click back once more, and it will extend your date range to earlier days.
3) Click today, and the roster will center itself on today's date.
4) Click forward once, and it will push the roster to the latest date within your range. Click forward once more, and it will extend your date range to later days.
5) Click on the Calendar Icon and 'from' and 'to' fields will appear. You may type your desired start and end dates, or click on the date to choose from a calendar. Click 'ok' to apply your chosen date range to the schedule.