Approve and Deny the schedule assignments employees trade amongst each other. Use the advanced filter to single out swaps with a status you choose.
1) Go to Scheduling > Swapping > Swapping Administration
2) Set your date range by clicking on the start and end date fields, and click apply.
3) On the left side of the screen, you will see all employee swapping items ranked by date and status.
4) Click on the drop down arrow for advanced filters in order to sort by status:
a) Accepted - Employee has accepted a counter offer.
b) Active - Swapping procedure has been initiated by an employee.
c) Completed - Swapping procedure is complete- Employees successfully trade schedule assignments.
d) Invalid - Employees are ineligible to complete the swapping process.
e) Pending - Awaiting Administrative Approval.
f) Rejected - Employee has turned down any counter offers.
g) Withdrawn - Employee has offered a swap, but has changed their mind and is no longer offering.
h) Denied - Administrator has denied the swapping.
5) Click on a swapping listed on the left side of the screen. Offers will appear on the right side of the screen.
6) You can manually approve or deny employee counter offers on the right side of the screen.
7) Preferences Administration > Swapping > Auto Approve Swaps > True will allow all swapping offers and counter offers to be approved in a first-come-first-served modality.