Approve and Deny the schedule assignments employees trade amongst each other. Use the advanced filter to single out swaps with a status you choose.
1. Click on the Scheduling icon .
2. Select Swapping Administration from the Swapping section.
3. Select a specific date range and click Apply
4. Click on the drop-down menu in Advanced Filters, select Status and click the plus sign
5. Use the Status drop-down menu and select among the following Swapping options:
- Accepted - Employee has accepted a counter offer.
- Active - Swapping procedure has been initiated by an employee.
- Completed - Swapping procedure is complete- Employees successfully trade schedule assignments.
- Invalid - Employees are ineligible to complete the swapping process.
- Pending - Awaiting Administrative Approval.
- Rejected - Employee has turned down any counter offers.
- Withdrawn - Employee has offered a swap, but has changed their mind and is no longer offering.
- Denied - Administrator has denied the swapping.
6. Click Apply
Selecting an employee under the Jobs column will reveal the corresponding swap and the current status in the Offers column.
Swaps in the Accepted status can be Approved or Denied by the Administrator.
Note: There is also the option for Auto Approving Swaps and that can be adjusted
in the Preferences Administration:
1. Click on the Administration tab and select Preferences Administration from
the Settings section.
2. Type Swapping in the search bar and press Enter.
3. Click on Swapping section and select Auto Approve Swaps option.
4. Select Scope from the drop-down menu and set the Auto Approve Swaps option to
True or False.
5. Click Save.