This report will display information surrounding employee exceptions.
1) Go to Analytics > Reports > Exceptions Report
2) The report screen shows report parameters on the left, and a report preview on the right.
3) Choose the start and end dates of data you wish to include within the report.
4) You may name or label your report with the 'Name' field.
5) Filter Employee allows you to control which groups are included or excluded from the report.
6) Filter Exceptions allows you to control which exceptions will be included or excluded from the report.
7) Approval Status allows you to control which exceptions are included in the report based on their status: Approved, Unapproved, or All Exceptions.
8) Display Fields allow you to include other employee or exception information within the report.
9) Once you have chosen your report parameters, activate them within the report by clicking 'Apply'.
10) When you are pleased with your report parameters, you may save this version of the report to use later. Click the drop down arrow to 'Save As', or delete a previously saved version.
11) When you save report parameters, you must name your version, and choose the scope of who within WorkLoud has access to this version of the report.
12) Click 'Print Preview' to view a preview of the report. Clicking the drop down arrow and choosing 'Advanced' will allow you to toggle report formatting options.