Change an Employee's Active Period
Sometimes an employee record may be imported into WorkLoud after they were supposed to be scheduled. We can update the active period of an employee to validate their employee record associations and enable them to be scheduled retrospectively.
1) Go to Administration > Employee Management > Employee Management. Search for the employee, and click the 'edit pencil'.
2) Click on the 'plus sign' on the top menu bar to reveal a list of page options. Choose 'Active Periods'.
3) Click on the new 'Active Periods' tab, and click on the edit pencil.
4) Input the dates that you wish this employee record to be active within WorkLoud.
5) Make sure that you click both the small save button under the dates, and also the large save button at the bottom of the page.