The new Timesheet Report allows you to easily and flexibly generate timesheet information for a given pay period. The Timesheet Report is intended to be used to identify data that needs to be corrected, and report exceptions to management.
Pulling the Timesheet Report
1) Go to Analytics and Timesheet Report or Type in "Timesheet Report" in the Workloud search bar.
2) Choose your Pay Group. Only one Pay Group can be selected.
3) Choose your Pay Period. Multiple Pay Periods can be selected by clicking on the +.
4) Choose the Display Fields. The display fields are all the available fields to be pulled in the report, if the data exists.
5) Choose your filters:
Meet all of the following conditions: data must have all conditions met for inclusion.
Meet any of the following conditions: data will be included if at least one condition is met.
6) Check applicable options:
Include Not Signed Off: If checked this option will include all data, even if not Signed Off on the Group Time Sheet.
Show Total: If checked will total any quantifiable fields (minutes, hours, wages) at the bottom on the column.
7) The Exclude Pay Code option allows specific Pay Codes to be excluded from the report.
8) The Exclude Null Pay Codes option if checked will remove from the report any rows or columns that would only include Pay Code data with a 0 value.
9) The Group By option offers the ability to group your display fields by Employee, Date, Pay Code, Pay Code Type, Labor Code or Labor Code Type. Please keep in mind not all display field options are offered depending on the Group by Option selected.
10) Use Entity Mappings allows you to displayed already mapped values in your results. If using this option also, choose the Export for system and the Application use number that is associated with the mapping you want to use.
11) Date Format allows you to customize the data format used in the output.
12) Click Apply once your setting are correct.
13) Use the Save option to save your setting as a template.
14) Use the Print Preview-Advanced option to choose your file type and page formatting.