Fill Out a New Preference Form
The purpose of the Preference Form is for the employees to submit a form via ESS which is used to communicate scheduling specific preferences to their administrators/supervisors.
1) From the navigation menu, select Preference Forms option from the menu.
2) Click on the Add button on the top right.
3) Select the desired form for a specific period that will be filled out by the employee.
Note: Once selected, the option to enter preferences will display (based on the pre-defined configuration of the form). See step below in how to fill out those preferences.
4) For each defined Preference, select a Value(s) available from the drop-down menu.
5) Click Save on the top right to save the newly added preference values.
6) To edit a preference form, click on the desired form, make the necessary modifications and click Save.