How to Set the Roster to Specific Shift Color
A set of options exists to establish the display of assignments on the Roster based on specific shift colors (that is set for each specific shift in the Administration>Primary System Entities>Shifts section of the application).
1) From the Administration icon in the navigation menu, select Settings and then Preferences Administration.
2) Under Roster Options select Employee Roster Profiles.
3) First, select the Scope for which the changes will be performed (Domain versus a specific Organizational Unit).
4) Then select the profile scale (for example, One Week) and click on Edit button
5) Go to Indicators tab and select Shift from the Background Color Source drop down. Click on the Save button to save the setting.
6) Then again click on Save button on page level (otherwise, the settings won't apply).
7) This is the result of these settings on the Roster page (with the ability to view the assignments using the specific shift colors set in Administration>Primary System Entities>Shifts section of the application):