How to Enable/Disable the Display of the Job/Job Location Name in Day Problems Section of the Roster
A set of options exist to either enable or disable the display of either Job Name or Job Location Name (depending on domain's configuration) on the Day Problems section of the Roster. This setting is handled in Preferences Administration.
The following example describes how to set up Job Name display on the Day Problems section of the Roster.
1) From the Administration icon in the navigation menu, select Settings and then Preferences Administration.
2) First, make sure to select Show More check box on the bottom left-hand side.
3) Under Presentation Commons select Display Names.
4) First, select the Scope for which the changes will be performed (Domain versus a specific Organizational Unit).
5) In the Search box, type in keyword "post", and the following 4 options will display (see example below).
6) Click on the Edit button for the Demand Set Post option.
7) From the drop down menu select either Job Name or Job Location Name(depending on the domain's configuration). Click on the Save button to save the setting.
8) Then again click on Save button on page level (otherwise, the settings won't apply).
9) This is the result of these settings on the Day Problems section of the Roster page (with the ability to view the names of the jobs/job locations that are understaffed/overstaffed):