1) Click on the Time and Attendance icon from the navigation menu, then select the Time and Attendance Rule Management option in the Time and Attendance Management section.
2) Press the Edit Rule tab.
3) Press the Add New button next to Zones.
4) Enter a Title for the Zone Rule.
5) From the Organizational Units drop-down, select the Organizational Unit the Rule will be used for.
6) From the Type drop-down, select the desired Zone option.
7) Enter the corresponding values and options for the Zone.
8) Optional: The user can use Employee Conditions to further narrow the applicability of the rule.
9) From the Apply Pay Code drop-down, select the resulting Pay Code.
10) Check or uncheck the Upgrade Day option.
Checked: All hours worked in connection with the Zone are being upgraded to the new Pay Code
Unchecked: Only exactly defined hours are being upgraded.
Note: The Example shows a Zone Rule that will upgrade all hours above 1hr worked during Easter Sunday and Independence Day to Overtime2x.
11) Press the Save button.