1) Verify that the Excel import file has the following format.
Note: Make sure that the following column headers and column data below are set properly.
- ProductionUnitID = GUID of the desired Production Unit
- LocationID = GUID of the desired Location
- CommodityID = GUID of the desired Commodity
- OrganizationalUnitID = GIUD of the desired Organizational Unit
- From = yyyy-mm-ddThh:mm:ss
- To = yyyy-mm-ddThh:mm:ss
2) From the Excelinteropclient folder, open the WorkLoud.xla file.
3) Click on Enable Macro button.
4) Under the Add-Ins menu, select WorkLoud Interop Addin and click on Login option.
5) Enter your login information.
Note: Make sure that the Server URL is set to Production.
Note: Upon successful login, you will receive the following message:
6) Next, highlight entries you want to import, including the headers.
7) From the WorkLoud Interop Addin drop-down, select Import, then All Supported Imports.
8) From the list select Demand Instantiations.
9) Press the Ok button.
10) Optional: Select Run in Background, if you are importing a large number of entries at one time.
Also optional, select Open Results in Notepad to open the import summary upon import completion.
11) Press the Ok button.
12) When the import is complete, press the Ok button on the pop-up window.
13) The demanded production units will now show on the Demand Planning screen of WorkLoud (you may need to refresh the page).