This feature is used to create a user profile that stores credentials, security profiles, and role rights.
1. Click on the Administration icon .
2. Select Users from the User Security section.
3. Press + New button.
4. Enter the Name of the security profile. This will be the display that the user sees when assigning user security identifications, it is not the user log-in username.
Note: You can use the Copy From drop-down in order to copy another user's
5. From the Homepage drop-down , select the desired page. This is the page that the user will see upon login.
6. From the Main Menu drop-down , select the corresponding Main Menu.
7. Select the Username / Password tab.
8. Press the plus sign .
9. Enter a Username and Password. These are the user's login credentials.
Note: Make sure the Is validated option is set to No. This way the employee will
be prompted to set up their own password.
10. Press the floppy disk icon .
11. Press the Save button to save the entire Profile.
Note: The system allows user search by Username, SAML SSO Provider, or Punch
1. From Advanced Filters drop-down , select Login Search.
2. Type in search criteria in Public field and then press the Apply button.