Create a Shift Group
A Shift Group can contain one or more shifts in which a shift is defined by multiple shift start times. Shifts are also used in employee permissions and base schedules.
1) Click on the Administration icon from the navigation menu, then select the Shifts option in the Master Data section.
2) Then click on Shift Groups tab.
3) Click the Add New button.
4) Enter the Name, Short Name and Group Type of the shift.
Note: Group Type should generally be set to Normal.
5) Then select the Organizational Unit to which the shift group will belong to.
6) In the Group Of field, select all shifts that belong to the newly created shift group.
7) Once finished, press the Save button.