Create a Shift
Shifts are periods of time that can be used to assign employees to jobs/job locations. Shifts are also used in employee permissions and base schedules.
1) Click on the Administration icon from the navigation menu, then select the Shifts option in the Master Data section.
2) Click the Add New button.
3) Enter the Name, Short Name and Description of the shift.
4) Enter the Start and End times or define the hours of the shift using the up and down arrows next to definition.
5) Then select Organizational Unit to which the shift will belong to.
6) Once finished, press the Save button.