Associate an Attribute with a Shift
This article walks through the steps to associate an attribute with a shift. If you do not have an attribute created already, follow the steps to Create an Attribute.
1) Click on the Administration icon from the navigation menu, then select Shifts option in the Master Data section.
2) Press the Edit button next to the Shift that you wish to associate with an Attribute.
Note: Press the Add New button to create a new Shift to associate with an Attribute.
3) From the Attribute drop-down, select the desired attribute.
4) Press the flashing Plus icon to add the attribute.
5) Enter a value in the field or select a value from the drop-down depending on what you indicated in the Value Set field when creating the Attribute Definition.
6) Press the Save button.