This article walks through the steps to associate an attribute with a shift. If you do not have an attribute created already, follow the steps to Create an Attribute.
1. Click on the Administration icon .
2. Select Shifts from the Master Data section.
3. Click edit next to the Shift that you wish to associate with an Attribute.
Note: Press the + New button to create a new Shift to associate with an
4. From the Attribute drop-down , select the desired attribute.
5. Press the flashing plus icon to add the attribute.
6. Enter a value in the field or select a value from the drop-down depending on what you indicated in the Value Set field when creating the Attribute Definition.
7. Press the Save button.