Roles determine what screens and functions are available to Workloud users. By assigning roles to employees we can determine who has access to which screens within Workloud.
1. Click on the Administration tab .
2. Select Role Assignments from the User Security section.
Note: Depending on your business model, you can assign Roles either on Domain
or Organizational Unit level.
3. Next to the User, press the drop-down menu under the desired scope.
4. Press the drop-down menu and select a role.
5. Press the flashing plus sign .
6. Press the OK button.
7. Press the Save button in the top left corner.
- For Employees, best practice is to assign two roles at the Organizational
Unit level. These two roles are Employee Role and View Only Role.
- System administrators only need to be assigned Admin at the Domain level.
- OU Admin Domain Role always has to be paired up with Admin for a specific