This feature gives users the ability to configure default options when clearing schedules in the Roster.
1) Click on the Administration icon from the Navigation Menu, then select Preferences Administration in the Settings section.
2) Select Roster Options from the left-hand side list of options.
3) Select Schedule Day Clear Defaults to see statement options.
4) The statements here control what gets cleared in the roster using the day headers. See picture below.
5) Select Employee Clear Day Defaults to see statement options.
6) The statements here control what gets cleared in individual employee grid days. See picture below.
7) Press Save after making any changes.