Create a New Organizational Unit
Create a new organization so that this entity can be represented in Workloud separately for each department/section within your organization. This is an essential building block and is necessary before other components can be created.
1) Click on the Administration icon from the navigation menu, then select Organizational Units option in the Master Data section.
2) Press the Add New button.
3) Enter the Name, Short Name, and Parent Unit.
Note: Parent Unit association establishes the organizational hierarchy of the Workloud domain. But it is not a required field.
4) Then select the Time Zone, Culture and First Day of Week desired.
Note: Time Zone establishes all time entries and log records, and generally, First Day of Week is established by the selected Culture (although can be changes if desired).
5) And lastly, enter Schedule Day Start applicable in Hours and Minutes.
Note: The time entries are added or subtracted from a midnight mark. So if desire to have a 3:15am Schedule Day Start, enter 3 in Hours field and 15 in Minutes field. But if desire 10:45pm Schedule Day Start time (the day before midnight), enter -1 in Hours Field and -15 in Minutes field. Schedule Day Start will control the visual layout of assignments and demands on the Rosters throughout the Workloud application.
6) Press the Save button.