Learn how a user can move through the Mobile App and use special mobile functionality.
Log In to the Mobile App
1. Access your WorkLoud account through the App.
Note: You can find the WorkLoud App for Free for both Apple and Android devices.
2. Use your personal login information.
3. If you have forgotten your login information, use the Forgot Password function to get an email sent to you with the necessary information.
1. Your Employee Calendar will show automatically in a List view format.
2. To change the List view to a Month view, simply select the Month heading.
3. To see more information about an Assignment, simply click on the Assignment to see more details.
Time Off Requests
1. Go to the List View of your Schedule.
2. Click on the Request Leave button on the desired day.
3. The default setting will bring you to the Day Leave Request.
Note: If you want to ask for a certain hour range rather than a full day, click
on the Hour Leave or Shift Header. Specify the hours of your Leave. Press Next.
4. Select the desired Leave Type.
5. Press Submit.
The request is now sent to your Scheduler for approval.
Note: If you change your mind, regarding a leave request you can always go back
to your Schedule and click on the request to modify it.
1. To see messages send to you by your employer, or to send your employer messages, select the envelope icon in the right top of the screen.
2. A summary of your messages will show.
3. Click on View All Messages.
4. To view a message in more detail, simply click on it, to open the message.
5. To send a new message, press the Plus button in the left bottom corner.
1. Click on the three-bar icon in the top left corner, to open the menu.
2. Scroll to the bottom and select Logout.