Create a Day Dividing Handling Rule
Day Dividing handling Rules define for which day certain hours are counted. This is especially important for Shifts overlapping Pay Periods.
1) Click on the Time and Attendance icon from the navigation menu, then select the Time and Attendance Rule Management option in the Time and Attendance Management section.
2) Press the Edit Rule tab.
3) Press the Add New button next to Day Divide Handling.
4) Enter a Title for the Day Dividing Handling Rule.
5) From the Organizational Units drop-down, select the Organizational Unit the Rule will be used for.
6) From the Associate hours with drop-down, select the desired option.
7) Press the Save button.