Create Roster Ranking According to Employee Attributes
When the user desires to sort the Roster with other criteria then available through Workloud, the user can sort the Roster by assigning Roster Ranks.
Create an Employee Attribute
First the user has to define the Roster Rank Attribute.
1) Click on the Administration icon from the navigation menu, then select Attribute Definitions option in the Attributes section.
2) Press the Add New button.
3) Enter the Name of the Attribute.
4) From the Value Set drop-down select Integer.
Note: Check the Is Mandatory box if the user desires that it be a requirement to set a value for this Attribute.
5) In the Applies To menu, select Applies to Employee.
6) When finished press the Save button.
7) The user can now assign the Attribute to a new Employee or by editing an existing Employee, by selecting the desired Attribute from the Add Attribute drop-down menu within the Employee view in Employee Management.
Create the Roster Rank Aggregate
Aggregates are collections of different data in the system.
1) Click on the Administration icon from the navigation menu, then select Aggregate Configuration option in the Aggregates section.
2) Set the desired Scope of the Aggregate.
Note: Setting the Scope to Domain makes the attribute available across all organizations.
3) Press the Add New button.
4) Enter the Name and Caption of the Aggregate.
5) Press the More button to see all options.
6) From the Operation drop-down, select Employee Attribute Value Extractor.
7) From the Field formatter drop-down, select Plain Text.
8) From the Attribute drop-down select the Roster Rank Attribute.
9) Press the Save button.
10) On the next screen press the Save button again.
Change Employee Display Order on the Roster
1) Click on the Scheduling icon from the navigation menu, then select Roster option in the Schedule section.
2) From the Roster view, select the Settings Wheel in the top left corner.
3) Select Employee Ranking from the Roster Options menu on the left side.
4) From the Fields drop-down select the Roster Rank Attribute.
Note: Do not forget to press the flashing Plus button to add the field to your selection.
5) Use the green arrows to change the ordering of the Attribute.
6) Press the Apply button to see the changes in the Roster display.
7) To save the selection for the future, select Save As.
8) Enter a Name and select the Scope from the drop-down.
9) In the future the user can find the viewing Profile under the Viewing Profile drop-down.