Unlock User Account
This feature is used to unlock user account in a situation that the user is locked out of the application. These steps are only relevant for users set up with Workloud access credentials (Username/Password) and not Single Sign On access credentials.
1) Click on the Administration icon in the Navigation Menu, then select the Users option in the User Security section.
2) In the Search field, type in the desired user name and click Enter.
3) Click on Edit button to the left of the desired user record.
4) Select the Username / Password tab.
5) Press the Edit button to unlock the user account.
6) From the Is Locked drop down menu select value No.
7) Press the Save button.
8) Press the Save button to save the entire user profile.