Reset/Update User Password Credentials
This feature is used to reset/update user password credentials in already existing user profile. This article captures steps required to reset/update a user's Workloud password credentials, not Single Sign On credentials.
1) Click on the Administration icon in the Navigation Menu, then select the Users option in the User Security section.
2) In the Search field, type in the desired user name and click Enter.
3) Click on Edit button to the left of the desired user record.
4) Select the Username / Password tab.
5) Press the Edit button to reset/update the password credentials.
6) Enter desired Password credentials and confirm them.
7) Press the Save button.
8) Press the Save button to save the entire user profile.