This feature is used to reset/update user password credentials in an already existing user profile. This article captures steps required to reset/update a user's password credentials, not Single Sign-On (SSO) credentials.
1. Click on the Administration icon
2. Select Users from the User Security section.
3. In the Search field, type in the desired user name and click on the search icon (or press Enter).
4. Click on the Edit icon to the left of the desired user record.
5. Select the Username / Password tab.
6. Press the Edit button to reset/update the password credentials.
7. Enter the desired Username and Password, click on the save icon and press the Save button.