Edit Employee Qualification Validity Periods
This feature allows users to set an expiration date for an employee's qualification. An example of this would be if an employee needs to have a training course once every six months to keep their job location qualification. If this is the case, the user would set the employee's job location qualification validity period to six months. After six months, the qualification would expire and require manual adjustment.
1) Click on the Administration icon from the navigation menu, then select the Qualifications option from the Employee Management section.
2) From the Qualifications drop-down, select Job Location.
3) Select the icon to the right of the employee name.
4) Select the Edit button for the appropriate job location.
5) Define the Validity Period and select .
6) Press the Save button.