Enable Employee Self-Service Self-Register
This feature allows the employees to be able to register and access the Workloud Web and Mobile App.
1) From the Administration icon in the navigation menu, select Settings and then Preferences Administration.
2) Select Security and then In House Provider.
3) From the Scope drop-down, select Domain.
4) Check the Allow Registration checkbox.
5) From the Registration Fields drop-down, select First Name (required), Last Name (required), and Date of Birth (optional.)
Note: These are the fields that employees will be required to enter when creating an account. Look at the example below:
6) From the screen on the left hand side select Ldap Provider.
7) Check the Enabled checkbox.
8) Select Pin Provider from the left hand side.
9) Check the Enabled checkbox.
10) Press the Save button.