Create a Pay Period
A Pay Period defines a range of time in which an Employee’s worked time is recorded and paid.
1) Click on the Administration icon from the navigation menu, then select the Pay Periods option in the Master Data section.
2) Press the Add New button.
3) Enter the Name and Short Name of the Pay Period.
4) Select the Start date of the Pay Period.
5) From the Period drop-down menu, select the appropriate pay period.
6) From Organizational Units drop-down menu, select the appropriate Organizational Unit, then click on the flashing Plus button to save the selection.
7) If the user desires a limited Validity, values can be entered for Valid From and Valid To.
8) Once finished, press the Save button.