Configure Notification Rules with Assigned and Approved Leaves
This article describes how to configure Notification Rules based on Assigned and Approved leaves separately.
1) Click on the Administration icon from the navigation menu, then select the Notification Rules option in the Settings section.
2) If the user desires to add a New set of Rules not bound to the Domain, select the New button, otherwise select domain from the drop-down menu and proceed to step 6.
3) Enter a Title for the Set of Rules.
4) Select a Scope from the Scope drop-down.
5) Press the Save button.
6) Press the Add rule button.
7) Enter a Title for the specific Rule.
8) Select the Event from the Events drop-down. Select Leave Approved for approved leaves via ESS; Select Leave Granted for assigned leaves on Roster.
9) Optional: Select Filters from the drop-down.
10) From the Action drop-down select the desired Action the rule will carry out.
11) Further specify the Action with the generated drop-down.
12) Press the Save button.
13) When returned to the Notifications Rules window press the Save button again.