Configure Notification Rules
This feature allows users to configure notification rules for mobile apps and inbox messages for both employees and administrators.
There is currently a known issue with sending messages. Read more about the issue here.
Workloud Protip: Example Configurations available for your common use cases.
Employee & Swapping Notification
Employee Overtime Available Notification
Messaging available based on role in Workloud.
Workloud Protip: Overtime notifications do not filter out employees that are not qualified, so consider how often employee's will receive notifications that are not pertinent to them, prior to configuring.
Manager/Supervisor Leave Notifications
Message a Group or Role so when a employee's supervisor changes there are no notification configuration changes to manage.
1) Click on the Administration icon from the navigation menu, then select the Notification Rules option in the Settings section.
2) If the user desires to add a New set of Rules not bound to the Domain, select the New button, otherwise select domain from the drop-down menu and proceed to step 6.
3) Enter a Title for the Set of Rules.
4) Select a Scope from the Scope drop-down.
5) Press the Save button.
6) Press the Add rule button.
7) Enter a Title for the specific Rule.
8) Select the Event from the Events drop-down, which will initiate the Rule.
9) Optional: Select Filters from the drop-down.
10) From the Action drop-down select the desired Action the rule will carry out.
11) Further specify the Action with the generated drop-down.
- iOS Push Notifications: Apple/iOS Push Notification delivered via Workloud mobile
- Android Push Notifications: Android Push Notifications/Google Cloud Messaging via Workloud mobile
- Email & In-App Notifications: Email and Workloud web application
12) Press the Save button.
13) When returned to the Notifications Rules window press the Save button again.