This feature allows users to configure notification rules for mobile apps and inbox messages for both employees and administrators.
1. Click on the Administration icon .
2. Select the Notification Rules from the Settings section.
3. If the user desires to add a new set of Rules not bound to the Domain, select the New button, otherwise select domain from the drop-down menu and proceed to step 6.
4. Enter a Title for the Set of Rules.
5. Select a Scope from the Scope drop-down .
6. Press the Save button.
7. Press the Add rule button.
8. Enter a Title for the specific Rule.
9. Select the Event from the Events drop-down , which will initiate the Rule.
10. Select Filters from the drop-down if needed.
Note: Filters can only be associated with their respective events. For example
assignment type Events can be filtered by Jobs.
11. From the Action drop-down select the desired Action the rule will carry out.
12. Specify the Action with the generated drop-down .
- iOS Push Notifications: Apple/iOS Push Notification delivered via Workloud mobile
- Android Push Notifications: Android Push Notifications/Google Cloud Messaging via Workloud mobile
- Email & In-App Notifications: Email and Workloud web application
13. Press the Save button.
14. When returned to the Notifications Rules window press the Save button again.