Submit a Ticket to Workloud Support
This article will walk the user through the steps to submit a ticket to Workloud Support.
1) Click on the Question Mark button on the top right of the Workloud application.
2) This will open a new tab with the Workloud Support page. On this page you will be able to...
- "Submit a request" which opens up a Support Ticket.
- "Search" our library of articles to find the answer you are looking for.
- Browse through our Knowledge Base Articles, Workshops and the Workloud Community for the answer to your question.
3) If you opt to "Submit a request" you will get a page that asks you to enter your email address, subject, description and gives you the option to attach any documents such as screenshots.
Chat or Leave a Message
1) Another way to receive help within Workloud is to chat with us or leave a message for a Workloud Support Agent. To do this, click on the Icon and a pop up will appear in the lower right corner of the screen.
2) Type in your topic and a list of the top Knowledge Base Article results will show up, if they do not answer your question, you can click on "Live Chat."
3) Here, you will enter you name, email address, phone number (optional), your message to us, and finally decide if you would like to chat live, or just leave a message. Either way, a support ticket will open up so we can track that your issue is satisfactorily resolved.