Labor standards are helpful when users are creating multiple labor demand templates that consist of the same labor requirements. By creating a labor standard, users have created a labor template that can be used for these similar labor demand templates.
1. Click on the Administration icon from the navigation menu, then select Labor Demand Templates option in the Master Data category.
2. Press the Add New button.
3. Enter the Name and Short Name.
4. Select the desired Demand Category and Locations of the Labor Demand Template.
5. Select the Organizational Unit from the drop-down menu .
6. Within the Dimensions section, select the Add New button to add a new Dimension.
7. Adjust the Count number, which determines the staffing requirement for the job .
8. Press the OK button.
9. Select the Labor Data tab.
10. Enter a Production Rate.
11. When finished, select the Save or Save and Exit button.