Create a Job Classification Group
This feature allows users increased flexibility when performing various tasks in the system, such as applying Qualifications, Problem-solving, creating Volunteer Opportunities, and applying Filters.
1) Click on the Administration icon from the Navigation Menu, then select the Jobs option in the Master Data section.
2) Then select the Job Groups tab.
3) Press the Add New button.
4) Enter a Name for the Job Classification Group.
5) Enter a Short Name.
6) Optional: Select a Color Scheme
7) From the Group Type drop-down select Classification.
Note: Jobs can be part of one Classification Group.
8) From the Organizational Units drop-down, select the Organizational Unit the Group Classification will operate under.
9) Optional: From the Group Of drop-down, previous groups can be selected to become part of this Classification.
Note: Jobs can be added through this function retrospectively by editing the Job Group or by editing the Job directly and adding the Classification under the Member Of drop-down.
10) Press the Save button.