This feature allows users to increase flexibility when performing various tasks in the system, such as applying Qualifications, Problem-solving, creating Volunteer Opportunities and applying Filters.
1. Click on the Administration icon .
2. Select the Jobs from the Master Data section.
3. Click on the Job Groups tab and Press the Add New button.
4. Enter Name and Short Name for the Job Classification Group.
Note: Selecting Color Scheme is optional.
From the Group Type drop-down select Classification.
Note: Jobs can be part of only one Classification Group.
6. Select the Organizational Units for which the Group Classification will be part of.
Note: From the Group Of drop-down, more groups can be selected to become part
of this Classification.
Jobs can be added through this function retrospectively
by editing the Job Group or by editing the Job directly and adding the
Classification under the Member Of drop-down.
10. Click on the Save button.