Update Organizational Unit Validity Period
Once an employee has been inactivated and reactivated, the organizational unit validity period must be updated.
1) Click on the Administration icon from the navigation menu, then select Employee Management option in the Employee Management section.
2) Click the Edit icon next to the desired employee.
3) Press the + tab and select Organizational Units.
4) Press the Add New button.
Note: You cannot have overlapping validity periods, so you may have to inactivate/delete the existing validity period before adding a new one.
5) Select the desired Organizational Unit from the drop-down.
6) Enter the validity period in the Valid From and Valid To fields.
7) Press the Save button.