This article will walk the user through some of the menu items on the top of the screen and their basic functionality.
The star icon is similar to a bookmarks tab. Users can:
- Quickly jump back and forth between frequently used screens.
- Bookmark screens that are difficult to remember how to access.
- Add favorite screens by pressing the Plus icon
- Go to their home screen by pressing the Home icon
Exclamation Point Icon
The exclamation point icon informs users when a new version of WorkLoud is released. It also gives users a link to the knowledge-base articles explaining the new features.
The mail icon acts as a high-level notification of system actions. It notifies users when various actions are completed or if there are any new messages waiting.
Chat or Leave a Message Button
This is another way to receive help within Workloud, you can chat with us or leave a message for a Workloud Support Agent.
Question Mark Button
The question mark button opens a new tab with the Workloud Support Page.
If you want to submit an enhancement request or discuss Workloud functionality with other users follow the community link to the Product Ideas Board or User Community Forum.
This page allows you to...
- "Submit a request" which opens up a Support Ticket.
- "Search" our library for articles to find the answer to your question.
- Browse through our Knowledge Base Articles, Workshops and the Workloud Community for the answer to your question.
In the user interface the user can:
- Adjust which organizational units are being viewed.
- Adjust the system language.
- Adjust the system culture.
From the Search Field, the user can:
- Search and launch any page within the app.