Create a Demand Category
Demand Categories are a class of goods being produced, typically grouped by SKU (Stock Keeping Units). This function will be used later in the Labor Demand Templates.
1) Click on the Administration icon from the navigation menu, then select the Labor Demand Templates option in the Master Data section.
2) Then select the Demand Categories tab.
3) Press the Add New button.
4) Enter the Name and Short Name of the Demand Category.
5) From the Organizational Units drop-down, select the Organizational Unit that the Demand Category will belong to.
6) Press the flashing Plus button to add the Organizational Unit to your selection.
7) Press the Save button.