Create a Labor Code Type
Labor Code Types are used as categories to track labor cost. The most common examples of labor code types are general ledger account numbers and cost centers. Labor Code Types are often used in labor reporting.
1) Click on the Administration icon from the navigation menu, then select the Labor Code option in the Master Data section.
2) Then select the Labor Code Types tab.
3) Press the Add New button.
4) Enter the Name and Short Name of the Labor Code Type.
Note: Add Valid From and Valid To date and time as necessary, this field is optional.
5) Press the Save button.
6) Add more Labor Code Types as necessary.